- Size: 9.5 B(M) US
- Color: Black/Black/Aqua Tint
- Brand: Salomon
- Model: XT WINGS 2 W
- Fabric type: Mesh and synthetic
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
- Ortholite sockliner provides heel support and comfy cushioning and won't break down over time
- Advanced trail running chassis stabilizes your feet while you run
- Contagrip outsole bites the trail and gives you the confidence to step up your game
- Sensifit system provides a secure and ultra-comfortable fit
- Quicklace system keeps them secure while allowing for quick on and off
Wondering what it feels like to fly? Put on the Salomon XT Wings 2 WomenAAAs Shoe and find out. With the lightweight OrthoLite-cushioned Wings on your feet, yourAAAll practically float on the trail. The molded EVA footbed, shaped specifically for a womanAAAs foot, provides optimum fit and support, while the Quicklace lacing system means no tripping on untied laces. A Contagrip sole grips with every step, while the breathable mesh upper dries quickly to let you dash through puddles and mud.Product Features
- Upper Material: [upper] textile; [panels] breathable mesh
- Sole: Contagrip
- Midsole: triple-density EVA
- Heel / Forefoot Height:
- Lacing: quicklace
- Arch Support: medium
- Weight: [each] 11.5 oz
- Recommended Use: trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year
Most helpful customer reviews
14 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
I never run in anything else
By Karyn Oetting
The XT Wings2 have become my running shoe of choice. They cradle my high arches, provide just enough stability and pronation control without being rigid, and perform well on trail. I'm on my second pair, and honestly, I run all my runs in these shoes--even road and treadmill workouts--because I have been unable to find another running shoe that works as well for me. And the lacing system is brillant--don't listen to those naysayers who still believe a double knot is the way to go. The ripcord laces allow for easy adjustments of tightness and YOU NEVER HAVE TO STOP TO TIE YOUR SHOE.
4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Great trail shoes!
I recommend this shoes for those who are looking for quality and comfort on a mountain shoes. The size and color are perfect! Don't miss them..
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Cradled in comfort
By CA from WA
I have to walk around on cement fllots for 10 hours a day, 5 days a week. I also have a fallen arch on 1 foot and developed Plantar Faciitis. After all the shoes I have tried (quite a few) these XT Wings 2 have been the very best! Along with my "Sole" insoles my feet have been cradled in comfort and awesome protection in these shoes. The Plantar Faciitis is gone - something other shoes (even along with my insoles) had not been able to accomplish. The XT Wings are very comfortable, durable and breathable. I love the quick lace system. I highly recommend them!! I won't buy anything else from now on!