- Size: 6.5 C/D US
- Color: Grey/Wave
- Brand: Karhu
- Model: F200089
- Fabric type: synthetic-and-mesh
- Dimensions: .51 pounds
- Anatomically sculpted air mesh for maximum ventilation
- highly abrasive and water resistant side vamp wall
- Gusseted tongue is anatomically mapped around the instep and features a soft touch logo top
- Welded eyelets and reinforced forefoot weld
- EVA padded lasting board, Dual-pronged memory foam heel collar
For the performance trail runner seeking efficient forward momentum and rugged terrain management. Rugged enough for the toughest single track trails, yet accommodating to road surfaces, the Flow Trail features a counter-directional T-lug design equally adaptable to both uphill and downhill running. The lower profile maximizes the feel of the terrain without compromising the Fulcrum Technology's ability to increase propulsion. A durable waterproof mud guard protects the runner's feet from harsh wilderness elements including creek crossings, rocks and roots while the faster transition through the gait-cycle makes it easier to flee from angry moose.
Most helpful customer reviewsSee all customer reviews...