- Size: 8 B(M) US
- Color: Oxford Tan/Wood Violet
- Brand: Columbia
- Model: Outpost Hybrid 2-BL3669
- Fabric type: Mesh and synthetic
- Dimensions: .75 pounds
- The Techlite midsoles absorb shock from unsteady terrain and cushion your feet.
- The Omni-Grip rubber sole acts like a tire in wet weather, providing stability on the slickest surfaces.
- Fight mold and unpleasant odors and keep things fresh with AgION anti-odor treatment.
- Single-density EVA removable footbed for overnight drying.
- For adventures that involve both land and sea action, slip into the Columbia® Outpost™ Hybrid 2.
- Combination net mesh and micro-mesh upper offer optimal drainage.
- Quick lacing system and adjustable heel lock system promote a secure lock down.
- Contoured Comfort® 1D with anti-odor treatment for a healthier environment.
- Single-density EVA insole offers lightweight cushioning and comfort.
- Molded Techlite™ midsole provides impact protection, yet is lightweight and flexible.
- Non-marking Omni-Grip® rubber outsole delivers wet/dry traction.
- Weight: 8 1⁄3 oz
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
By Liliana Piegari
Strong and light at the same time. Great design. Nice color combination. I might buy a second pair soon for me and another one for my daughter
4 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Shoes for everything
By David De La Vega
Wife have been using for everything and she's so happy ( and happy wife = happy life ) she's so pleased, she said are cool, comfy and light ..
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
GREAT SHOE BY A NARROW MARGIN
By Will-o bee
Strong Point: Everybody notices them, admires them and comments that they must be very comfortable.Weak Point: They are really pretty narrow and the lacing system contributes to the problem.I enjoy these shoes because they are light weight and easy to put on and remove. The footbed is well cushioned and they do dry quickly. What I don't enjoy is the quite tight fit- a function of a narrow shoe and a very tight lacing system. I think the shoe could be greatly impoved upon with a different kind of laces and more room for the toes. Perhaps ordering up a 1/2 size might do the trick- but maybe not. Still it is worth giving them a go because they are well made and comfortable. However, I am not sure how "stable" they are on slick surfaces.